Saturday, December 16, 2006

Wow where did the week go? Mac or PC anyone?

Ok, so this week is just gone. Topic of the Day or Question MAC or PC? I am sitting here violating just about every business conduct policy by using my work computer for home stuff. However, in my weak defense, I am having home computer problems. Let me explain...

I have a 12 year old son, who comes home for several hours each day after school. He is commonly accompanied by 3 of his close personal, and a little bit older friends. Well, I made the mistake of leaving myself logged onto my business computer. At which point these guys proceeded to look at websites of overweight people having sex !!!! And teacher's with LARGE breasts. Now, every computer that is hooked to my very elaborate, and very open network is contracting the worst case of Internet aids that I have seen. One by one they are dying. The only working computer in the house, until last night was his (imagine that), because I had set the parental controls. These controls were over rode and wah lah....... the hits just keep coming. I did manage to view in the history some of the wonderfully done, but overexposed web pages, and took great pride in leaving one open every time I left the room. The "Oh NO, how did that come up" comments under his breath were hysterical..... However the computer refreshes that are necessary are just a bore. So does anyone know if having a Mac would eliminate the problem. Or should I just ban computer surfing all together. Furthermore, is it normal for a group of 12-14 year old boys to be so obsessed with naked, overweight individuals in thongs?

No comments:

Just one of our Patches

Just one of our Patches
Pug Puppy